Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fresh Fluffy Friday!

Unique find!





Doesn't everyone love fluffy, fresh towels? My house is no exception...I found this large metal rack many years ago, It's industrial looking and I loved it. I had it powdered coated so I could put white fluffy towels in it. I first used it at my beach house in the boys bathroom., now it is in the master bath  here.

Can you guess what this is?
 First I have it hung upside down...It is a vintage heater grate.  They are found in old apartments and homes!
It is the perfect piece to hold the fresh fluffy towels!

My Design tip: Have everyday items handy so that you can grab them easily. Look for unique pieces to organize them in!

Happy Friday*
xo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail