Monday, August 6, 2012

Vintage toothbrush holders!

Front
My mornings start off early, when I am in the kitchen I love to be greeted with some of my favorite
things.
                                                                             Back

This little silver holder was a find! I have had it for years and I keep my Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Nutmeg and some vanilla pods in it. It is only missing one thing.... A place for flowers! Well I had an idea what I could use...I have a bunch of vintage GLASS toothbrush holders! Years ago when you bought a toothbrush they came in GLASS tubes with a top. They are oval and two fir perfectly together to hold flowers!


                   Now I have my favorites.. flowers, candle and its all here every morning to greet me....
         I can enjoy the fragrance of my vintage roses while I'm waiting 30 seconds for my Nespresso!

                                                         Darlins...have a beautiful Monday*
                                                                                xo,
                                                                                me

I'm linking up for tuesday with Tuesday's treasures: My uncommon slice of suburbia

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love finding other uses for things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea! from toothbrush holder to a flower vase, y not! love it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail