Wednesday, September 26, 2012

1st Bake...

Morning... Happy White Wednesday!
This morning is the first time we have a little crispness in the air! SO refreshing!

Last night was the 1st bake in our new Wolf oven...I used the little side oven.
I have to read {Ask the honey doer} to show me how to set the timer... 
In honor of Autumn 
I baked
Pumpkin bread.


The oven worked perfectly... So I thought I would share some pics..
The petite loafs came out beautiful!!!!
Loved the scent of all the pumpkin spices that filled the house!



It was too hot to slice last night...


After school this will be gone....


A little quick DIY apple / candle I made this morning in honoring Autumn...

I baked 3 petite loafs, they are so cute... I wrapped up the other two for friends...

Linking up today for White Wednesday with Faded Charm Cottage

Have a beautiful Wednesday!
xo,
me




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail