Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lovely routine...

Early this morning I was hand watering some of our newly planted areas, 
I was pleasantly reminded of a few things that I forgot were there.. 
I guess because I took the time to look around I was able to see these.


This little gnome made me giggle as a moved away some branches and saw him there...


Awe... she has a broken wing... 
 I still love her, she was a gift many years ago from my mom..


I love seeing this from a distance as the sun rises in the morning.. also gifts ...

Seeing all of these this morning made me smile and think, we need to take a minute longer to see that what is really lovely, is our daily routines..

I hope you smile on this lovely day...
xo,
me

2 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail