Friday, September 28, 2012

Roadside Wisconsin Pumpkins

A little Autumn pumpkin post... 
Last fall, I was visiting my family in Wisconsin. It is soooo beautiful there this time of year.
 I really do appreciate the seasons there.. 
Here in SoCAL we hardly notice the season changes... until we see decorations in the stores and look at the calendar!!!


See the bumpy, barnacled pinkish pumpkins?

This  farmer's fabulous crop is where I first saw these and now I'm smitten!!!
I thought I would show you a few photos I took last fall of where I stopped along the road at the farmers houses!



I really wanted to buy this! With all the crates... 
This would be so cooool in my grove!

Have a beautiful day Darlins..
xo,
me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail