Sunday, June 30, 2013

Living with hues of French Lavender

Evening Darlins...
Hues of Lavender to dream about!
Close your eyes for a moment, you can almost smell this beautiful fragrance....
 right now through August in France it's the harvest season for French Lavender!


A vintage pail of lavender from my garden...

{Pinterest}
France produces over 50% of the worlds Lavender.

{Pinterest}

I would love to walk through this lavender with it brushing against my legs!
Though I would like to wear a pretty vintage sun dress!

{Pinterest}

Most of the oils used for producing soaps and oils is harvested from Lavandin, which is a hybrid of English lavender.

{Pinterest}

This buffalo check fabric in hues of lavender is beautiful...

{Architectural Digest}

Pops of lavender are beautiful, especially in luxurious textiles like velvets or silks.


This is the season to enjoy lavender... 
I Love*Love *Love
 being able to harvest a little from my own garden!

My Design tip:
Adding a pop of colour can be as easy as adding a pair of velvet slippers next to your bed in a fabulous color like Lavender!

Have a beautiful evening!
xo,
me





1 comment:

  1. Your posts are AMAZING:) and Im in LOVE with this post cause I ADORE lavender. I use lavender oil before I go to sleep mmmm. And I love everything French to.

    Check out my blog....If you want to see a beautiful Swedish country styled house:)

    have a great week dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail