Friday, August 23, 2013

A fairytale moment...

Certainly I believe in Fairytales...
Do you?
Today we're celebrating what is....
 by remembering & cherishing what was!

 Fairytales are the things that dreams are made of....
Hopes or wishes that become real...






This is me on my wedding day...
I was excited, nervous, hot {it was very warm} I think it was all the L*OV*E!!!
My headpiece was blowing and my veil was in my face the whole time!!!
I  was so excited to finally wear my *PINK* dress after keeping it a secret from everyone while I was having it made.



Here I am in a cocoon of pink with all my beautiful brides maides..
They were taking out my rollers! 
My bridesmaids didn't know I was wearing a pink wedding dress either until a few minutes before this photo, I wish I could of gotten their reactions on camera... Priceless!

I believe this is what happened to us!



Happily... I DO!

Have a beautiful Friday eve...Going to get ready for our celebration! 
xo
me





1 comment:

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail