Monday, August 26, 2013

Live... like it's your birthday!

OK!
I'm living like it's my birthday...
because Yes, it is my favorite day...
 Don't you love your Birthday?

Day dreaming of all the years that have gone by...
Seriously... I really do a lot of thinking about this day each year.
What it means to me and where I will be next year on this very same day...

Have had a lovely day so far... and it started with a workout that kicked my Birthday butt!


Here are some of my favorite things I LOVE * LOVE * LOVE
My Vintage Birthday crown I found last year...
In my favorite coach lantern, some pink tule from my wedding gown.



This is another vintage coach lantern I found on our vacation!
L*O*V*E it!
 Filled with Roses from my garden...



So True ...
Sounds like something my MOM would say to me...
 I miss her!
She was my best friend and the only person who truly knew me...


Some of my favorite roses from the garden... Pale pinks and whites I wish you could smell them!!!


My favorite pink stool and some fresh baked Almond croissants with a Espresso Latte!






A little Collage of me...
  a few favorite moments I remember...

Hope you will celebrate your Birthday with your own style!

Off to get ready for my Birthday celebration!
xo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail