Tuesday, August 26, 2014

*26*

On this birthday morning,
 
woke early up to the sun & blue skies,
always fun to have a beautiful day for your birthday!!!


Today is my other favorite day of August...
Why? 
yes, it is my birthday...but I love the journey each year & it's special to me.

Truly...
It's so much more than that, 
this is truly how I live on this *26* day.
It's the day I look forward to savoring
 me time
 in my heart & soul.
 Listening carefully to hear my own thoughts above all else.

While I reflect on my life, I treasure the memorable birthdays I've shared with family & friends.

Mostly where do I go from here... What is my plan?

It may sound silly but that's what is important & why it's my favorite day each year...

Here are some birthday moments & silly ones too...
&
some things I love at home!



Birthday candles for tonight!


love ribbons...


A little vintage rhinestone birthday crown I found last year...


Heirloom roses from my garden....


....me on my birthday when I was 3!


 *4*  birthday
I loved those little gloves & purse!


My mom always baked our cakes at home. Chocolate adorned with ballerinas!
The best*est days!


a collage of favs
&
....one more silly little thing to leave you with!

I see everyone taking selfies, sooooo I thought I would try one when I got my new i phone!
Of course... I didn't think I needed to be tech savy...




I showed it to my boys, they started laughing... 
they said, mom how did you take this?

I said really...
it's a selfie, how do you think i took it? I took it in the mirror!

Omg mom, you have it backwards!
Oh well... this is my first & last, not sure what all the hoopla is all about any whoooo!

If your an August baby like me! Happy Birthday wishes to you too!

A beautiful day Darlins,
Thanks for all your visits & comments through the year!
xo,
 birthday girl
me








1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday birthday girl!
    It's your day, celebrate you!

    Xoxo
    Dore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail