Saturday, August 16, 2014

Keeping it Summer Simple

Hi Darlins,
Summer vintage style is all about simple elements. 
Furnishings that have many uses with character that adds something special to our homes.


A vintage metal stool, 
this one belongs to me...

I love using it for everything. 
Here it doubles as a table...
with milk & cookies for a little summer treat outside the Tin man's shed!



Hop over for today's complete post here 
Saturday's "Desinging with Vintage" on Second Shout out blog.
Shop for some vintage pieces for your summer space.

My design tip:
Summer is the best time to collect vintage items for your home that may need some painting or repair. Set up a little repair station outside & enjoy the last days of summer working on your new finds.

A beautiful day to you,
xo,
me

2 comments:

  1. Stool crush.... I have 3 stools in my home, my daughter talked me out of the fourth one the other day....oh Gail you much show every inch of your homes interiors? I am most certain it is filled with electric pieces that joy your daily life.

    Love this stool :)

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dore,
    At least you know where your stool is!!! Yes I have collected vintage for years. Maybe someday a publisher will shoot my home and capture my essence here! Let's put the vibe out there shall we!!!

    Have fun & don't let any more stools go...
    xo,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail