Thursday, April 22, 2010

C L E at home***





We're one week counting down to the "OLivenhain Grove Sale". I have been so busy chatting up the fabulous and talented vendors {friends} that are participating. I thought I was finished when someone sent me a email asking me if I was going to be participating at my own sale? I forgot to post a little blurb about "Casual Loves Elegance", I guess I was focused on other things...
Yes, include me! My blog and the"about me"{Click photo on side bar} sum up what I'm doing! I don't have a store. I used to. It was called "Buckingham Mercantile" It was located in Cardiff by the Sea, Ca. I have a lot of collections to part with! I will love sharing as well as a lot of home vintage elements.
See you soon!
xoxo,Gail
I'll share a couple items I will be showcasing...
These are photos of my design work. CLE Design 760*533*2825
www.CasualLovesElegance.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Your site is beautiful...I adore all of the goodies you have featured!

    I love Olivenhain! We lived in Encinitas for a little while and even put an offer in on a house there until deciding to move to Texas! You live in a beautiful part of the world!

    We were also members at Fairbanks Ranch CC and still have tons of friends living there!

    I hope your sale was a huge success!

    Enjoy!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail