Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Country House Newest Landscape*



My Country house landscaping is a work in progress! This is the most resent area finished...
You can see the before and after.
The roses are difficult to grow here, I've been told it's probably the Eucalyptus, however I'm optimistic!! I planted white Glamis Castle and a climbing rose. They will be beautiful with the evergreens. I'll take a picture of the roses and post them later.
I love the way this area turned out, it's just as I imagined it.
If my dogs stay out of it the boxwood might make it....

I haven't been around much lately, I'm busy working on some things and my son just finished All Star Baseball. He had practice everyday and weekend Games... It was fun to see all the boys have such a great time together.

Oh Yes.....Still keeping my fingers crossed about my Audition for Oprah's OWN.
Thank you for the most lovely emails and your support,votes and I appreciate each and every one of them.
xoxo,Gail

2 comments:

  1. It's so good to see you back blogging! Your garden will be beautiful and you have all the beautiful lemon groves surrounding you. Sounds like your son is enjoying the summer. Keep us posted on your roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you able to keep the neat landscaping? It actually reminds me of a country cottage I’ve been to last summer. It has a picket fence surrounding it though. What do you think about that? I think it will create a more welcoming feel with the climbing rose plant around it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail