Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Squeezing Sunshine*




Good Mornin Darlins*
I hope your Wednesday will be fabulous!
My family LOVE LOVE LOVEs their fresh squeezed liquid sunshine, we call it!

Our grove which I mentioned before.. has a few orange trees, clementines and other fruits. We also have our new grove of over 120 lemon trees...
We just had our 4th pick! I get so excited to know someone will be slicing one of our lemons for their sweet tee!

Oh... by the way are in bloom, when you approach our gates the fragrance is in intoxicating... I would love to do a scented post!!!! {hmm....will get my techie mind wrapped around it and will invent it soon} Yeah Heehee!

Any whoo... FYI this is what I figured our this morning...
It takes 12 medium oranges to equal a 16 oz glass... I usually juice about 24 to 30 oranges a day for my family! We have a fabulous industrial sort of juicer we have had for-ev-er!

Cheers to your morning....let this fill you with California fresh squeezed liquid Sunshine and a HUG!!
xo,
me

P.S.
Don't you want to wear this colour for summer !!

3 comments:

  1. Me too! I can almost taste that OJ, nothing like fresh squeezed. My kids don't like it which means more for me:) They don;t know what they are missing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite thing in the morning!! I have this before I have my coffee, I think I am more addicted to orange juice than coffee. I just found your blog and happy to say I am your newest follower. I just started my own blog and would love for you to drop by. Have a great weekend.

    Sincerely
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail