Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkin Patch memory...

***Happy Halloween***

The big day is here for all the cutie pies!
I hope everyone will have a memorable day and enjoy those little trick or treaters in their costumes!
 I remember when we lived at the beach I used to struggle with going out with the kids or stay at home to greet all the cutie pies coming to the door.
The moms had a glass of wine and would come in to visit and enjoy my decorations.
 I miss that a bit since at our country house we don't see any one.... 
The kids are smart and they go to the neighborhoods with the houses close together. More efficient!
{They probably calculated the time and amount on their iphones or ipads}...


A favorite picture I took of my youngest King "C" when he was 2 1/2.
We were at the pumpkin patch!

This is sweet... I remember he used to put his hands together a lot by his chin.... Awe...I forgot about that, I will have to look for some other photos of him doing that!
Funny how after all these years I just noticed this! 
He wore his Daniel Boone hat alot!!!!!!
Be safe...
xo,
me

2 comments:

  1. So cute to see your little one as Daniel Boone. I love the memories when mine were small and we went out on Halloween.

    xoxo
    Karena
    2012 Artists Series

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just the cutest pumpkin!!! He looks like an angel! :D A Happy Halloween! Also, you are invited to my Christmas giveaway!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail