Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A warm wish...

Wishing you a warm and cozy white wednesday...
A busy week... felt as if there was a bit more time,
because of the extra week between Thanksgiving!

A little christmas design design project I was asked to do for our office is completed... 
 I think everyone is enjoying it!
Our office sits in the village of Rancho Santafe, California and the town and our building is so charming.

I will have to take a few pics to share later. 

Our tree is up, only partially decorated...
{share later} 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that our home 
Smells like christmas*


Beginning to feel like Christmas...
Lit our first Candle on sunday...


Beginning to look like Christmas...


Season's Greetings
 in my vintage frame with dried hydrangeas from my garden.
Love these metal letters... found them at Roger's gardens in Newport Beach years ago.

Have a beautiful warm and cozy White wednesday*
xo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail