Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Renovation update, Antique main piece arrives...

Morning...
It's always a beautiful feeling when THE main piece you purchase for a room arrives safety....



After a couple of years searching pieces & configurations for a petite powder bath I finally found 
THE PIECE.



Shipping it from New York was a concern that it wouldn't be damaged...
I was holding my breath as it was getting uncrated.

It's Absolutely perfect for the French Powder bath.
This Antique piece is about 130 years old....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.


A little tiny sneak peak....
I'm still waiting for all the new plumbing components...
Actually I have been waiting for almost 3 months...
I'm so excited to see my design coming together.

It's my favorite room at the moment!
I look forward sharing the finished room.

Have a beautiful Tuesday Darlin's
xo,
me




3 comments:

  1. Gail,
    Looking forward to the reveal of your beloved sink. Doesn't renovation just make your heart sing? I love the daydreams of planning, overseeing the construction and then being gifted with the finished beauty,.. Enjoy your journey.
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Gail, you need to show the whole sink so we can enjoy in the beauty of why you held your breath :)
    See you soon
    Xx
    Doré

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful piece! It will be wonderful to see your room when completed~~~Blessings~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail