Friday, October 2, 2015

Starting tomorrow NEW vintage series from home.

Happy Friday Darlins,

I'm flippin things around here... home & blog!
Starting tommorow Saturday 10 * 3 * 15 

I will be posting my Saturday's "Designing with Vintage" from my home!

Each Saturday you can expect to see all my vintage finds
from
flea market jaunts,
 estate sales,
 darling shops  
&
  and wait till you see
 the road side
 HIT THE BRAKES &  BACK UP free finds!



I will share each Saturday! 

THE FLIP:   I have been curating posts for several years at Second Shout Out - Omero Home.
 My series has been called Saturday's Designing with Vintage.  
I am grateful to have been given the amazing opportunity to write posts specifically for their brand.
They are awesome, giving me reigns to create posts for them, humbled that they entrusted me with their fabulous brand.

Now... It's my turn to bring you new posts from my home to yours.

THE NEW Saturday's Designing with Vintage....
curated vintage finds I have personally found and how I use them in my design at home.

 I have recieved lots of emails over the last few year asking when will I will show more of my style and my vintage finds?  Answer- Starting tomorrow!

See you back here in the morning with your latte sharing my newest vintage find...

Tell your friends!

Your going to flip your gourd!!!

xo,
me















1 comment:

  1. Oh Gail I am soooo! Looking forward to this. And roadside finds get the best of me! Anything free is amazing especially when they are pieces when we wished we were the ones driving by. My roadside finds are usually old wire and tin cans, I am excited to see what you have done with your treasures :)

    See you soon

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail