Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Three Loves*




I do hope you celebrated "Valentines Day" with your Love or Loved Ones!!
When I think of Valentines Day, I'm a Romantic at Heart..
My Boyz sent me Beautiful Valentine Wishes.
Mr. Hubby worked day and night and I haven't been able to talk with him!! In a couple days. I don't know if he even knew what yesterday was!! He left at 5:30 this morning again..
So.... here is where I say... Valentines Day is everyday for us!!!!!

A fun observation someone shared with me was... that in the Royal Hand, I'm a King of Hearts. I don't know much more than that except it's extremely accurate... It actually gave me chills.
I always have found I endure through my heart..Perhaps, this describes how I've navigated through my life's journey and remained optimistic through them while believing the best will come out of everything!!

{Photos}

My Three Loves *FAMILY*
This was our Family photo taken from a sweet photographer :Colleen Morgan
My youngest was 6 months, his brother was 9 years!

Second* Natures Beauty. My youngest son found these on the Beach here.
He always keeps a look out for Heart shaped rocks for me!!!

Third*
Heirloom Treasures, I love them because I feel the past lives through us and I adore anything that was my family's!
This Heart Pin was my Mother's. I wear it every Valentines Day. Yesterday I wore it on my White T with jeans!!

Heartfelt wishes Valentines!!
xo.
me



2 comments:

  1. Bonjour Gail,
    So glad you cam by to visit, now I have found your blog. What a beautiful blog you have. How right you are - Everyday is Valentine's! I am a new follower and will be back again soon. It would be a big pleasure to be interviewed by you.
    à bientôt,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling family and amazing rocks!
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail