Friday, March 18, 2011

What's in the Cuboard?




Oh This... It's my 1890's European Pine HOUSEKEEPING Cuboard.
I LOVE Antique Pine. This cabinet was one of three Large pieces I have from the 1800's.
This one is *Georgeous* measures 8 1/2 feet heigh - 11 feet wide.
I was told it was a rare find that these are hard to find now. It was used for Housekeeping linens etc I suppose!!
It has nine drawers and six cabinets!!! I have a special location for this piece ...I'll share later!!
I keep some of my Vintage Linens and small Vases in this center one.
Eiderdowns,pillows,quilts and fabrics in the other cabinets.

This is one of my favorite Linen Books too. Beautiful linens....Check it out sometime...
Inspires me to get into some Spring cleaning**
Have a wonderful evening*
xo,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail