Monday, November 12, 2012

Beautiful weekend

Morning...
I hope your weekend was perfect... 
You did everything you wanted or maybe just nothing at all but kick back...
Our Saturday was filled with football... my youngest son is in Pop Warner and we won again!
 He is on a good little team...
Saturday morning at 7 am the tree Arborist's came to take down some HUGE Eucalyptus trees and lace  some others. The wind was pretty fierce on Saturday and the guy in the tree was swaying with the limbs...
 Oh my goodness, a little worried about his safety....
I asked them... Don't you come back when the wind dies down?
They said no were fine....

 Feels so good to get those trees out of here. Now we have to split and stack the wood ourselves.
 So you know what we will be doing the next couple of weekends!!!

We are going to plant some evergreens in a row it should be lovely!

These are huge! 
I  can't wait... we are going to take 6 or 7 of them down to the grove for making chairs!!!


Yesterday{Sunday} afternoon... I was driving up the road to our house I saw about 5 hot air balloons all floating so beutifully over the house... 
I  grabbed my camera to capture a few...


After the rain the sky's were crystal blue and clear!


You can see a second one following in the right bottom corner!




I love our country House!!!!
Have a beautiful week Darlins...
xo,
me






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail