Thursday, September 22, 2011

Gate Fabrication is spot on!


Hope your having a fantastic week! It sure is flying by... I have been soooo busy.
I love to see progress in all stages, Here is what we saw on our gates today.
Our final approval.. I was thrilled, they got it! I think they are going to be Beautiful*** I love them raw but not sensible... Next week will be the trial fit to get everything screwed and notched before the galvanizing process. I can't wait to try them on!!

We had our first autumn fire last night, I love the crisp evenings.

Oh guess what, there was a rattle snake near the pool last night! Un... believable, I had just walked in the area then my husband and when my youngest walked by he started yelling "What's that sound, sure enough it was a rattler!
Well, that's country living for you!

Good night dears*
xo
me


1 comment:

  1. Wow those are beautiful. Am a big fan of iron gates and these are on our to do list as well.....snakes on the other hand am not so big on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail