Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome Autumn*




Happy First day of Autumn*
It sure feels like it with the cool layer of fog that has rolled in here in So. Ca.

I love Autumn..
I am planning a trip to the midwest, Illinois and Wisconsin. The foliage will be turning and I'll get to wear boots and cozy sweaters and pea coats and all my favorite fall plaids! I'm super excited a special young women is waiting for my visit.... my dearest niece Phoebe... I can't wait! I haven't been in a couple years so I am soo excited to be planning this trip, it means a lot to me! I have a lot of juggling to do with my schedule and my own family, but I never worry it always works out!

So let's get out our plaids,flannels and get cozy, light a fire and make a hot apple pie! The drink!

Hope your Autumn will be beautiful*
xo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail