Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Autumn Cornucopia*



How is your week?
Saw the cutest movie... Put it on your list! How does she do it? It brought back memories of when I had my business! You really take on a lot and wear so many hats, there is no "ME" time at all....
I like to decorate for autumn before I get in to Halloween, It seems these days we rush right into it.. I like to enjoy each season!
Here in So. Ca until the weather gets a little crisp its hard to know the difference between summer and autumn. This year we are having cooler days with a lot of fog, so it feels like autumn.

Here is a photo of my front door from last autumn. All of the flowers and twigs came from around the house. I haven't decorated my door yet, I will wait till I get back from my midwest trip, I will get inspired there, The doors will be adorned everywhere! I will be taking my camera!

Happy White Wednesday*
xo,
me

1 comment:

  1. Hi thats sooo pretty!! I love all the fall inspiration....happy fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail