Saturday, April 13, 2013

Interior Nests!

Spring is here!
I LOVE having garden elements in my home all year long...
Recently, I was having lunch at a darling cafe near me and looked up to see this!


Custom iron pendant, a beautiful piece inspired by a birds nest.
Sooo pretty with the open beam ceiling.... lovely soft light coming from within the nest.

{PINTEREST}

How about this tree four poster bed with the nest sitting on top like a crown! 
I love this... Oh if I had a Lake house!!!

PINTEREST

This vintage birdhouse and ornate mount is stunning!
 Would be an amazing light fixture or filled with candles...
I would have to have this as well, wouldn't you?


This vintage hand painted Vermont sap bucket is so sweet...
 Can be filled with fresh flowers or fluffy bath towels!
This is for sale at my store!

MY DESIGN TIP: During the winter, bring your garden elements indoors and enjoy them as part of your decor. Don't just pack them away in the garage!

Have a beautiful day, hope your inspired to bring the vintage garden in!
xo,
me

Hop over to SSO Second Shout Out blog
to read my Saturday's "Designing with vintage" post.
 Do some shopping at SSO for some vintage garden pieces for your nest!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail