Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Lacy blooms & delicate pattern

Hi Darlins....
Everyday life is so much prettier with blooms...
Especially large puffy white gorgeous hydrangea blooms!
These are in my foyer, 
I love seeing my antique urn filled with them from every angle in the house!


I do love the white ones.... mixed with pockets of maiden hair!


I find that I am drawn to things because they are familiar...


These pretty silvery metallic storage boxes aren't vintage but they are about 20 years old. 
I have these storage boxes stacked under my table. 
I love the pattern...


See a similar pattern in this vintage white worn frame?


Also on this lamp shade... a silvery, Lacey damask...
I found all of these items separately but have that similar pattern!
When I look around I see this quite often in my home!

Do you do have a favorite pattern that you are drawn to?
Have a beautiful day!
xo,
me




3 comments:

  1. Lovely Gail your taste is always perfection!!

    PS I am having a Paris Book Giveaway!
    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love hydrangea. I'm drawn to sheen, texture with sheen. It's the Italian in me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Gail, Yes, I agree...life is more beautiful with blooms. Your home is so beautiful....love the silver touches. By the way, I love the gray on your wall in the pic, may I ask who it's made by? Enjoyed my visit....Blessings~~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail